Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going

It's about time.  Time to get back to writing, with a different approach. 

First, where I've been.  In a literary sense, I swam through an ocean of information. Then I drown.  I spent a lot of time reading about running and people who run.  I aspired to be a very good runner.  Running took up a lot of time during my days.  It was starting to drive me insane.  That put a lot of unwanted pressure on myself, created by my mind.  That's when I dropped below the surface and didn't come back up for air. 

Until now.

For months, I have tried to make sense of a lot of things.  Running, work, where I want my career to go, family, time, injury. Life.  The bad has gone with the good.  All things that have contributed to my approach to personal goals.

The honest reason I started blogging was to show people that I run.  With that, hopefully sponsors would come.  And, with that, I would be on my way to second career in running. 

 This blog will now feature more information outside of running.   Along the way, I would like to provide readers with information about business, fun and of course running.

Enjoy
 

No comments: